Thursday, February 18, 2010

Annoyed.....

Why is the men's figure skating finals being shown so late??? I want to go to bed but I want to stay up and see who wins. I was able to record the mens hockey game today and watched it when I got home, yep we won again!! We played Canada on Sunday and we have to win that game also. At least this time I can actually watch the game live instead of avoiding the internet so that I dont see the score. Oh well time to go back to watching the olympics so I can go to bed!

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I know ~ crazy lame times! Instead of starting The Olympics at 8 pm, they should start at 7. Or earlier. 6 even. I am going to be wiped between getting up early for the America's Cup and now staying up late. And I am so not a TV or sports person!