Friday, February 12, 2010

Cool Runnings

Jamaica does not have a bobsled team this year!!! I am so disappointed, I always root for them to win. Cool Runnings is one of my favorite movies.

I looked at the schedule for men's hockey and most of the games are played during the week while I am at work. I really hope that they show them at night so I can watch. We better win the gold this year!!

How sad is it that there was that tragic accident on the luge track today. I feel so bad for that boy's family!! I just hope that is the only accident this year.

I have noticed while watching the Parade of Nations alot of countries have less than 10 althetes competing. I just want to finish watching the parade part so I can go to bed!!

2 comments:

Il Savinese said...

ciao,vuoi fare uno scambio link?
Giacomo

Il Savinese said...

Ciao,vuoi fare uno scambio link?
Saluti
Giacomo