Sunday, February 7, 2010

Disneyland

On Friday we went to Disneyland to see our adorable twin nephews (Brett & Evan) and their parents and grandma. Of course it was raining but it was nice because Disneyland was empty!! I took our camera but did not use it because of the rain so I took these pictures with my phone. The boys were on Dumbo and Jeremy wanted to sit down so he climbed into the Dumbo that sits outside of the ride (perfect picture spot) and I had to take his picture. Then he decided to get more comfortable!


Once the boys got off the ride they laughed at Uncle Jeremy lounging on Dumbo and decided to climb in with him. I have a picture on the other computer of me and the boys in this same spot from when we were there over a year ago. Evan is the one who is smiling and Brett is the one not smiling.


We had a great time and it was fun to spend time with the boys. Last time I saw them (Last September) Evan only wanted to ride one ride with me. This time he was more willing to ride with us. He decided that he wanted to ride with Uncle Jeremy on Peter Pan and I guess he told him that he was Peter Pan. Brett went with me and grandma and didnt say much during the ride. When we went on Pirates of the Caribbean Evan rode with me and Jeremy and he told us he was Jack Sparrow and that was his ride. He did hold me hand for most of the ridse and when he wasnt holding my hand he would pat my leg, he was protecting me from the pirates. When we rode Space Mountain Brett wanted to ride with me and he held me hand and was also protecting me. Those 2 are so funny!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

those pictures are cute!- can't believe how big those boys are now.

Elizabeth said...

those pictures are cute!- can't believe how big those boys are now.

Elizabeth said...

oops, didn't mean to post my comment twice-what the heck?

cheap turkey holidays said...

Really nice pictures. And I loved the layout of your site. Happy valentine day to you too. :-)