Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yes!!!

I got my letter from unemployment today and I have been approved for the new extension. I am very happy to say that we can last a few more months. Hopefully it won't take me that long to find a job. I spent tonight filling out the claim form so I can start receiving checks again.

I had a very good time at Disneyland and will post pictures soon. I am just recovering from 3 days of walking and am still very tired. It was very hot there and now that I am home I am freezing and can not get warm.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to hear that! Here's an idea, try just banking the checks at first and see if you can get by without them, or just bank half of them or something. It won't be fun but you can see if you can manage without them just in case.
Oh, and don't do any Christmas shopping this year, just set a limit of like $10.00 for the kids and that's it. Everyone will understand because we are all in the same boat.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Listen to your mother.
;)