Monday, September 14, 2009

How do you know...

How do you know if one of the work from home jobs is legitimate? The online newspaper job section has tons of those work from home jobs but I am afraid to check into any of them because I don't want to think that it is a job I can do only to find out that it is a scam. The other job that is posted way to much is sell Avon. I wouldn't mind doing that for extra money but is anyone buying that kind of stuff right now? Avon is cheaper than Pampered Chef or Partylite. Maybe i will check into it and see if it is a good way to bring in extra money, especially if I am only able to get a part time job.

My foot is slowly getting better. It's been 2 months since I tore the ligament. All tghe research I have read says that it can take 2 months or longer to heal. If I do to much on it I do get some swelling and if it gets to cold it hurts alot. But it is a lot better than it was. Sunday I woke up with a sore throat. I took some medicine and spent pretty much all day in bed sleeping. My throat still hurts today but will hopefully be gone tomorrow. I don't have the time to be sick right now.

1 comments:

The Clobes Crew said...

99.9% of work from home deals are scams. If they ask for money up front, don't do it.