Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yes I am going again...

Yep I will be at the Happiest Place on Earth this weekend but this time I get to spend Sunday with my 3 nephews and niece! It's happy family time at Disneyland. I am very excited because I have never been there during the Halloween Season. I just love to see their decorations. They go all out t Christmas so Halloween should be good!

What else am I doing? Looking for a job and hoping that the unemployment extenstion of 13 weeks gets passed soon. It is going to be for those of us whose beneifits expire this month. Hopefully it will pass like now but could take a few days. I am sure I will have a job by the end of the year but really need those benefits to keep going so we can pay our bills and buy some groceries.

I think this week I am going to try and get some of the house organized nd maybe pull out my Halloween decorations. I am so ready for fall to start. I am done with the hot weather I want some rain!

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Did you apply for a job at the Happiest Place? Hell, you already spend about 30 hours a week there, what's 10 more...
;)

Ok, now I'm being serioius:
I need to get a man's large t-shirt with Goofy on the front, preferably one that says "Goofy" along with showing Goofy. Can you look for one for me and I will give you money?
I need to send one to the dvd guy in Australia.

Elizabeth said...

I saw an article about the bill to extend the unemployment and of course thought of you! Hopefully it will go through, but wouldn't you have to re-open your case or something? Who knows, just hope it gets extended for you.

Jennifer said...

I will look for a goofy shirt for you while I am there. I know that I have seen some. I would totally work there but the gas money would kill my check! Well that and the fact that I would want to buy everything.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the benefits get extended. I am not sure if they would just kick in automatically or if I would have to reapply but I am sure I will get a notice from someone.