Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chilis

Isn't Travis talented? Chilis is doing a create a pepper coloring thing for childhood cancer and this is how Travis colored his. Can you tell he likes the Dodgers? I tried the honey-chipotle chicken crispers I have been craving them since.

Not much else is going on with us. We spent the weekend not doing anything since we have been busy lately. Actually jeremy ended up having to work saturday night and sunday night so we really couldn't do much. Hopefully he will be off this weekend so we can go do something.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We hadn't been to chili's in a couple of years even though it's right down the road, and we went a few weeks ago and I had those chipotle chicken crispers and they must soak them in crack or something because I've been craving them ever since, too. Yum! I also tried their sweet corn soup and that is delicious even if you don't like soup all that much.