Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 13th A day at the beach.....

On August 13th I got to spend the day at the beach with Travis, Theresa, Brett and Evan. When we got there, there was a little girl digging a big hole. Of course all the kids wanted to help her. They wnded up with 2 holes and a tunnel going between them. This is Travis laying in the tunnel.




Here is Theresa trying to break the tunnel.
Travis being nice and posing for a picture.






Brett and Evan playing in the tunnel. Actually I think Evan crawled through and Brett was still digging. Once the sun came out we had a good time and it was a great start to a fun filled weekend. We spent Saturday and Sunday at the fair, I will post pictures of that later.
Now that it is September I am going to try and finish posting all the pictures from the summer. There was over 400 pictures on my camera when I downloaded it the other night. I think some had not been erased from the last time I downloaded it. I still can't believe that summer is over already. We are finally getting warm sunny days snd not so much fog. I think I am ready for the winter and some rain!

0 comments: