Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Why I support our Troops

I was finally able to talk to my friend Denise this morning. She is in the Army and is currently in New Jersey preparing to be depolyed to Iraq and she just let me know that she leaves on Friday. I am so tired of all of those people out there who say that we should not be sending troops to Iraq. I agree maybe we should not send them, but while we are we need to support them. Denise has already been to Iraq before and now this time we have 2 friends being deployed at the same time. Our good friend Rich is currently in Kuwait. I am lucky to be able to have email access with him as he will be staying in Kuwait. Denise does have an army email so I can email her but there is no telling when she will be able to check her email. I know that I am just rambling on, but please support our troops and pray for their safe return!!

0 comments: