Thursday, May 1, 2008

What age am I????

The other day I was talking to someone (don't remeber who I was talking to) and for some strange reason I could not remember how old I was or will be in 9 days. How sad is that??? Maybe I am working to much and that has stalled my brain. Someone might say wait you work from home, how can you work to much. Well my work phone has rang no less than 50 times today and it's only 12:30 and I am behind on answering emails by 2 days because I have been doing many things that I did not do when I worked at the office. I did get to go on a field trip this morning. I got a call that they guys who took over our old office received a package for us so I got to go pick it up. It was so werid to see another company in the office that I worked at for 5 years. When we left we sold them most of the desks and my old desk is still there in the same place being used by someone else. Our name was no longer on the front door...it was werid.

1 comments:

Meghan said...

I do the same thing... People ask me how old I am and I always say 18. I am stuck at 18