Monday, May 19, 2008

Disneyland

We had a great time at Disneyland. We even saw Jack Sparrow and Will Turner!!!! They have turned Tom Sawyer Island into the Pirates Lair. It ws a lot of fun to go over and play for a while.



We went on Pirates of the Carribean only twice I normally go on it at least 3 times...I love that ride!!!

This is Emily (my little sister) not looking so happy to have her picture taken.

This picture is from the Pirates Lair.

As well as this one. We went back and played in the bone cage and took a picture which I will post later.











This is the Pirate Skull on the Pirates ride. I have been trying for years to get a good picture of it.


I will post more pictures later as we took lots. We are heading down to California Adventures soon and will take more pictures there!!!

0 comments: