Wednesday, May 7, 2008

American Idol

We actually watched american idol last night after weeks of boring music that we just could not get into. I can not believe that John Travolta Jr. (Jason Castro, take away the dreads and he loks like a young John Travolta) forgot some of the words!!!! He is most definatly going home tonight I know a lot of people like the young boy, david arcualetta or whatever his name is I call him Lip Licker since he licks his lips while he is singing, anyway he will probably win but I can not stand him. Hiss voice reminds me of Kermit the Frog, I have nothing against Kermit either but this boy sounds like him. I did read somewhere today that it does not matter what he sings, he can fart and the judges would love him. I have a feeling that he will win and if he does then I know that american Idol is fixed. I really want David Cook to win because he changes the songs and makes them his own. Anyway I posted the video of Jason Castro screwing up, he did good other than forgetting the words.

1 comments:

Meghan said...

Yeah Mr. Castro messed up BIG time. You're in the final four dude... what are you thinking?!?!?!? Smelly weirdo hippie. lol.

And lick licker could fart and they would all love it. hahahaaa. I think that David Cook can win in the end. He's got the rockstar vibe, the looks (that SMILE!!!!), and not to mention the vocals. I love him. haaaaahahaaa Poor Ryan.