Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yep it has to happen...

I must purchase a new laptop. Our desk computer is old and runs terrible and really just needs to be dismantled and thrown away and I can no longer download my camera to our laptop. I need to purchase a laptop for myself to use just for downloading my camera and doing the other projects that I had once been doing on the computer. So it looks like after Christmas I will putting away what we can for a new laptop for me.

We did get our tree last night fom Green Thumb. We will go pick it up tonight since we went ahead and had it flocked. We even put up our Christmas lights last night. Now i need to find out stockings and then i will be done decorating for this year.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

There should be some great deals in January on them. Have Jim research it for you and he can tell you the best deal out there - he is a pro at that!

The Clobes Crew said...

Like I said, what the flock?