Saturday, December 19, 2009

i know what santa's bringing me...

So santa (aka my dad) called me to see if I would like a new kitchen sink and faucet for christmas today. I was thinking are you kidding me, of course I want those. For those of you who don't know about my kitchen I currently have a yellow, yes 70's yellow, sink and our faucet is cracked and is about ready to fall off. - myself have just been to cheap to but a new faucet. So I am getting a new stainless steel sink and faucet from santa! I know that's a silly present to be excited about but we really need it and I don't have to purchase it myself!

I did try to go to the mall today to try and finish my christmas shopping but there was no where to park! I am going to have to attempt it again tomorrow or maybe monday night.I only have one gift left to get and of course I can only get it at the mall. I also need to find time this week to wrap presents and to bake. I had wanted to get our picture taken with the dog for christmas presents but I lost track of time and did not get that done. I am still trying to get used to working again so I feel like I never have any free time. So I am making cookies for christmas gifts again this year.

Jeremy and I finally saw the new moon movie (the 2nd movie in the twilight series) it was ok. The 2nd book is my least favorite so the movie kind of bored me.

Well its past my bedtime! I got to get up early tomorrow and get lots of stuff done.

1 comments:

The Clobes Crew said...

A sink and faucent? I guess that is better than a toilet.

Don't worry about trying to go shopping for that last present. You can just send me a check.