Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To flock or not to flock...

That is the question of the day. I want to go get our Christmas tree and Jeremy wants to get a flocked one this year. We did that 2 years ago and the nice thing was all the needles didn't fall off. One year we even flocked it ourselves with a can of spray snow
(We called it our flocked up tree!). I wonder where the pictures are from that tree. I remember the one time when I was akid that we got a flocked tree. I think is was 9hristmas of 1981. I got a new brother that year (yep I got a brother) and for some reason I wanted a "white" christmas tree. I am not sure which parent agreed to it but I remember picking out the tree and asking for it to be white and then waiting a day or 2 before the tree could come home. I don't think we ever had another white tree after that.
Now I need to figure out if I want heavy flocking or light flocking. That is my delima for today!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yes, that was the only year that we had a flocked tree. and, yes, it was the year that Joe was born.

The Clobes Crew said...

I say, what the flock, go for it.