Sunday, November 22, 2009

yikes!

I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone to my blog! Anyway the hockey game was fun even though the kingd lost! We did have a group of annoying people behind us who talked the entire game. They really didn't say anything interesting. They talked about going to disneyland and how they all haves passes but some go more than others. One girl lept talking about people she goes to school with or went to school with at one time. Then every time a song was played the dumb girl would sing with it but she did not seem to know any of the words and got them all wrong. Emily and I spent most of the game trying to understand their wacky conversations and laughing because they were just odd. One guy kept saying that he was glad that he was huskey because it was keeping him warm and that if he ever got the chance to play hockey he would just fight with everyone. Yep there are some strange people in this world.

I am up late trying to get a head start on laundry. I have one load that just finished in the washing machine which I am going to put in the dryer and put another into the washing machine. I think that once I do that I should go to bed. I am getting very tired! Tomorrow or later today since it is after midnight, I am going to see if I can figure out how to post pictures that I take with my phone. I got a cute one of emily at the game. It is closeup of her with her tongue out! Oh well washing machine is now done, time to switch laundry!

0 comments: