Monday, November 9, 2009

STILL SICK

Yes I am still coughing and I have a fever that keeps returning but I am heading back to work tomorrow. Hopefully I can go all day without a nap. I have spent the past week in bed, this swine flu thing is bad. You can hardly breathe and you are tired and cant do anything. I need to weigh myself to see how much weight I lost. I know that I had lost 4 pounds from when I weighed myself on Halloween until I went to the doctor on Tuesday. I may need to take a gallon of caffeine with me tomorrow just to get through the day. Anyway I need to go to bed, but I just thought that I would let everyone know that yes I m still alive.

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

We need to work on your immune system. Yoga, vitamins, diet, lots of water, eek. You poor thing. If and when I had it it went away in about 36 hours. And I got it from the source ~ Mazatlan! Maybe it has morphed into something stronger...