Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am hooked!!!


I have to say that I held off as long as possible and finally went and bought Twilight last week. Once I started reading it I was hooked!! On Thursday I went and bought the second book which I finished on Friday. I also went on Friday and got the third and fourth books. I have started the third book and am trying to take my time reading it. I had read lots of other people's blogs who were reading these books and I just did not want to be a follower and start reading them, I knew that I would end up like I was with the Harry Potter books, I had to buy them as soon as they were released!! I am glad that I waited to start reading this series until the most recent book was releasedbecause I can't wait to finish one and then pick up the next. What am I going to do when I am done with the fourth book?? I am going to reread them, hopefully not as fast as I am reading them now. So for anyone who has not yet read these, they are a must read! Go buy them now!!!

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Never heard of them. Will have to do a google search to see what they are about. You can save them for us???