Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


Today is Jeremy's birthday. Poor thing has to work today, but we went to lunch on Sunday for his birthday and he even got a homemade cake that his mom baked.
This is a picture of him and Marvin (marvin is my dad's kitty that he had to bottle feed because they mom left him in the yard...we later discovered that marvin is a girl kitty and is stuck with a bad name). It is the only picture that I could find this morning where Jeremy is either not being rude or looking strange!!!

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

It looks like he is going to eat the kitty... I think that is strange. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!

Elizabeth said...

happy birthday a day late!!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jeremy! I hope it was a good one.

Similar thing happened to my friend in Lancaster. They got a cat and named it Fraya - later finding out "she" is a "he". I think they are going to rename it, but they JUST got their son to start saying "Fraya" and not "Kitty"