Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Confetti

So we got this movie "Confetti" from Netflix and since I want some other movies I decided to sit down and watch it today. I have to say it was very British and had a lot of their werid humor, but it was pretty funny. It is all out a magazine having a contest to see who can come up with the most original wedding. They have picked 3 couples to compete (stuck up tennis players, naturists or butt naked people and a more normal couple who likes music). They have to use the wedding planners, a very gay couple, that the magazine used to plan their weddings and then all 3 are done in the same place one right after another. I am glad that I watched this while Jeremy was at work because there is no way that he would have sat through it. I thought it was corny, but funny in an odd way.

0 comments: