Monday, August 6, 2007

Oh wow....So since I am tired of working today I decided to write my first blog, even though right now I have nothing really interesting to write about. Well my summer has been boring except for a few trips and visits. Let's see first Jeremy's brother Jon and his wfie, Mychele and the twins (Brett and Evan) were here for a visit in July. We took all 4 kids (Travis and Theresa also) and went to the Santa Barbara Zoo. We had tons of fun and I even got Travis to feed the giraffe with me. (I will post a picture later) Then 2 weeks later we went camping with my dad and my little sister and brother, poor Joseph did not get to come. What a weekend that was. Here's a tip, if you are allergic to bees (not any one of us....just a friend that came with us was - Sorry Kelly had to tell the truth) make sure that you bring your bee sting kit with you so you dont have to go to the hospital in an ambulance to get a shot. The lazy river at the Lake Castias water park is fun. But make sure you go at 5:00 pm when it is only $5.00 a person until 7:00 pm when they close. I think 2 hours of that is enough, you know screaming children and annoying adults who think that they own the whole place. We did have a great time there and for the most part it was relaxing. So that is enough storytelling for now. I need to finish some stuff before I go home!!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hee hee I'll be the first one to leave a comment! I hadn't talked to you since the 4th of July and was just wondering if everything was going okay.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Well ha ha, I will be the second one to leave a comment! Welcome to the world of dorks!! Nice to see you the other night at the Fair :), your auntie.

bstro48 said...

Hey, I've never done this before!!!! wooohoooo!! Good to hear from you.