Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged!
Enjoy...Jobs I've Held
1. Movie Theatre person (to many positions to write)
2. Dental Office (oh what fun that was)
3. Customer Service Rep ( my job now)
4. myself ( only worked 3 places)

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Pirates of the Carribean
2. Breakfast Club
3. Valley Girl
4. almost any 80's movie

Guilty Pleasures
1. coffee bean and tea leaf
2. Salt Water Taffy
3. pedicures
4. reality tv

Places I Have Lived
1. Ventura
2.
3.
4.

Shows I Enjoy
1. Survivor
2. Big Brother
3. Amazing Race
4.CSI

What were the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. Uhm Maybe
2. He has nice eyes
3. Nice butt
4. We will see what happenes

In a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Say sorry
2. Yell right back
3. Cry
4. Ignore him

Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Lake Tahoe
2. Hawaii (when i was 9)
3. Vegas baby
4. Oregon

Favorite Foods
1. Pizza from Dominicks in Oxnard
2. Mexican
3. Ice Cream
4. anything that tastes good
Websites I Visit Daily
1. My Email
2. My Bank
3. My Blog
4. Everyone else's blog

Body Parts I Have Injured
1. Sprained ankle
2. Torn cartilige (????) in my knee
3. cut open hand with a freaking butter knife
4. ?????

Awards I Have Won
I probaly won some as a kid, but I cant think of them.

Nicknames I've been called
1. Jen
2. auntie (only to some little boy this IS my name)
3. Honey
4. Babe

Now I Get to pick 4 other Blog buddies to do this! Tag you're it!
If anybody wants to answer this be my guest and say I tagged you!!!

Who tagged me: Tammy

0 comments: