Saturday, January 1, 2011

We are so mean...


Travis asked us for a million dollars for his birthday this year...wait I mean last year. So we did our best to find a million dollars in fake money. I couldn't find a million but I found some. I decided to wrap the fake money in 2 different boxes and put in a real $20. The pictures are backwards but you get the idea. I hid the real money and had notes on the packages so he could open them in order. The kid just tore open the boxes and didnt read anything. I had to tell him to look for some real money. I did find a million dollar chocolate bar that we wrapped up and gave him for Christmas. Needles to say he was happy about the real money, but wasn't impressed with the fake money. I told him that his list did not specify that he wanted real money and he told me that he would not have asked for fake money. Yep he is a 9 year old smart boy. I need to catch up on posting pictures so I will post some other December pictures soon!








0 comments: