Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cousin It???


One very cute picture from visiting my cute cousins last weekend. Almost forgot to post a picture today!! My goal is to post one picture every day this month, just to see if I can remember to do it!!
We got some of our Christmas lights up today. I was working on them by myself when I noticed that one of the lights was out and I while I was trying to pull it out the light broke and cut my thumb open. I ran inside where Jeremy and my dad were installing the new garbage disposal (Yes it is finally in!! No more backed up sink!!) and ran into the bathroom to wash the blood away and make sure there was nothing in the cut. Jeremy put 3 bandaids on it and I bleed through them. It has stopped bleeding but is pretty painful. So I only got part of our lights up and then found out a lot of our old lights don't work and so I get to figure out how to finish them this week. Yep what a fun day.

0 comments: