Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Birthday....yes I am posting this 2 days late!


Happy Birthday!!!! Jeremy's birthday was on the 5th. I am posting this late because I have been really busy with work and he has been really busy with work too. He actually had to work all night on his birthday so we didn't get to do anything. Tonight we had dinner with my dad and family and tomorrow we were going to go to Universal Studios but we are going to the fair instead. I can't believe I got him to agree to go to the fair. He hates going there, but I really want to go and I really want to spend time with him since I didn't see him much this week.
Happy Birthday Big Guy (as Evann called him when she first meet him forever ago)!!!! Sorry your birthday sucked again this year. Next year will be better!!!

0 comments: