Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Foot happenings.....

I saw a real foot doctor last week and he thinks what I have going on is a joint issue. The mri I had done was clear enougj for him so the options were to get another better mri or a cortisone shot. I am not sure if my insurance will approve a second mri and I still have to pay my co payment ($250) for the first mri and I really don't want another one. I talked to my boss about it and a bunch of other people and they all agree that I should get the shot and see if that helps. So after much delibration I am getting the cortisone shot next week and if it doesn't help then I will have to do another mri.

Over the weekend my sister in law (Mychele) and the twins were here. I got off work at noon on Friday and we went to the beach. We spent saturday and sunday at the fair. Jon couldn't come down because he had to work, which sucked because we would like to see him too! I will post some pictures this week.

Also my youngest brother, Todd turned 16 on sunday. We saw him last night and I forgot to bring my camera!

Happy Birthday Todd!

0 comments: