Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunshine

Since its nice and warm out I decided to sit in our driveway and enjoy some sun. My feet are looking pretty white this summer since I am spending 5 days a week at a desk now. I sure wish I had summers off! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Jeremy has had to work at the citrus festival in santa paula all weekend and won't be home until after midnight tonight. Its been kind of lonely around here. The dog is mad because he is not home and its to hot for her to want to run around and play. She has spent the whole weekend sleeping in front of a fan. I sure wish we had air conditioning! I need to do laundry so I have clean work clothes but its to got to turn the washer and dryer on right now. So I will be spending sunday night washing clothes since it will be cooler once the sun goes down.

Next weekend we are going to head to disneyland! Emily got a ticket for her birthday so we get to take her. I checked the weather and it shows it should be about 80 on saturday which shouldn't be to bad. Hopefully it won't be insanely busy!

0 comments: