Monday, July 26, 2010

Disneyland....not urgent care


Anyone remember this from Captain EO??? I had to get this shirt at Disneyland because I loved it!! They brought back Captian EO earlier this year and everytime i have seen it since it is always packed. Hopefully they will keep it around for a long time. It is the Michael Jackson 3D show. Pretty fun to watch it and remember seeing it a long time ago with my dad.
So Disneyland was fun on Saturday. Not really hot but kind of crowded. I went with Emily and our good friend Kelly. Jeremy was going to go but after having to work all last weekend he wanted to do nothing. I forced them to go on the merry go round with me.














We rode the train part way around the park.








Went on Pirates!!! Can never miss this ride.




And watched Captain EO!!! Emily has never seen it and was confused by it. Kelly and I and the rest of the audience were excited!! Michael Jackson was so young when this was made back in 1986. So if you are planning a trip to Disneyland you must go see Captain EO! Its a trip down memory lane. We also saw the new World of Color show at California Adventure. I will post some pictures from that tomorrow!











Kelly and Emily waiting for Captain EO to start. We had a wonderful time even though thanks to cal trans and their freeway work it took almost 4 hours to get home!! They were working on the 5 and it was down to one lane for part of the trip home. It took almost an hour to go one mile!!!

0 comments: