Friday, June 26, 2009

Wow...

Where was I when Elvis died? I can't remember because I was 2, but I will always remember where I was when i found out Michael Jackson died. I was sitting on the floor in my dad's bathroom playing with 9 baby kitties (yes 9...we are cleaning them, making them friendly and finding them homes).

What a day yesterday was. When I read about Farrah Fawcett I had to wonder probably like almost everyone else did who was going to be number 3. Then a few hours later bam...Michael Jackson dies!!

I am sure a lot of people are glad that he is gone because of all the child abuse issues. But I am going to miss his eccentric dress and his wonderful music. I grew up in the 80's with his music, I loved it. I know that at one point in time I had a Michael Jackson shirt, I think it was given to me by one of my aunts. I know that I wore it so much that it got thin and had a lot of holes. He had some great songs back then and his moonwalking and crotch grabbing dancing was the greatest. I truley do hope that he is remembered for all of the good that he did and not all of the bad stuff.

Farrah Facwett's passing was not a shock as it had been coming for days. I am glad that she is no longer suffering.

Wow, what a day yesterday was.

0 comments: