Sunday, May 31, 2009

The wonderful world of antibiotics...and a movie review!!

Monday is my lasy day of taking this really strong antibiotic. I can not wait to be done!! You only have to take it for 5 days but it stays in your system for 2 weeks and I still may not be better for 2 weeks, at least that is what the doctor said. I am tired of coughing. I am tired of not being able to do to much without getting really tired. I did do almost all of our laundry today. The last load (at least I hope its the last load) is in the washing machine now and can go into the dryer in the morning.

Jeremy and I did go to the movies yesterday. We saw Night at the Musem 2. It was funny but I liked the first one better. We did not do much of anything else this weekend. I really wanted to rest and try to get better.

0 comments: