Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Time to clean...

I need to clean our house from top to bottom. My problem is I don't feel like doing it. I need to go through our clutter and get rid of most of it. It's warm here today and I feel like being lazy. So what should I do? I am going to make an effort to get some laundry done and get some of the house clean. No video games today and no sitting in front of the tv. Wait did I just say no tv?? Well maye I will turn it on for background noise. I do need to go to the grocery store and buy some food for us to eat.

My birthday weekend is almost here. I am going to a Dodger game on Friday and Disneyland on Sunday. Since I have an annual pass for Disneyland I get a $69 gift card to spend on crap in the park. I have been trying to figure out what to buy with it the past few times I have been there. I know for sure that I want a new sweatshirt but not sure what else. You can only use it to buy stuff not food and you have to go on your birthday to get it. So Gretchen and I are going to head down early Sunday hit some rides before it gets busy and spend them money and come home. Jeremy does not want to go since he was just there last week. He is not into Disneyland that much anymore.

Now I am off to go shower and then I have to pay our rent. And then I need to clean!!!

0 comments: