Saturday, November 10, 2007

Men in Skirts

On October 1th I went to the Highland games at Seaside Park with Gretchen and her mother -in-law Marsha. We ate some good food, shopped alot, listened to some great music and looked at alot of men in skirts.

The Wicked Tinkers are a great Scottish band and they put on a great show. I can't wait to gp back and see them next year.

The great thing about the Highland games is I always run into my family. This year I found 2 of my aunts and an uncle, I missed my Grandma though because she went the day before. I think next year I will go both days.

Watch for the dates and plan to attend next year there iss lots for eveyone to see.

2 comments:

The Clobes Crew said...

What the heck are the Highland Gagems?

Jennifer said...

The Highland games are a Scottish and Irish Festival. They have bagpipe bands playing and fake sword fights and games that they do in Scotland. It is a lot of fun.