Wednesday, September 19, 2007

3 nephews and a niece





I an lucky to have 3 nephews and 1 niece. They are tons of fun and the best part is when I am done with them I can send them back to their parents!!! But I must remember that whatever I do with them now (like fill them full of sugar or buy annoying toys) I will get it even worse when we have kids. But for now I get to be the auntie who plays silly games and buys great presents. Travis is my favorite 5 year old nephew, Evan and Brett are my favorite twin nephews and Theresa is my favorite niece, someday they will catch on to what I am saying when i say that and what will I do then??
Travis used to call Jeremy, Bad bad when he was little and Theresa calls him Dude, I have to wonder what the twins will call him. All I ever get is Auntie from Travis. Theresa hs not learned how to say auntie yet, but soon it will happen.

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

So you caught on about how to do the "favorite niece & nephew thing" huh? You are my favorite oldest niece. xoxo
Auntie Heather