Friday, November 16, 2012

COuld it really be the end of the world??

Hostess annouced this morning that they are closing. NO MORE TWINKIES!!! What is this world coming to? I don't eat twinkies very often but sometimes you just crave a twinkies, with the yellow cake and that creamy filling. What are future generations going to do without twinkies and ding dongs and those yummy little chocolate dounuts?? I may have to buy a lifetime supply of twinkes, only problem is dont they expire??

Well in other news I got to watch my oldest nephew Travis play the cello for the first time last night. He did really good and looked really scared. I will post some pictures of that this weekend while I am locked away in the house enjoying the rain. I had to laugh though, the cello is almost as big as he is.

0 comments: