Monday, October 17, 2011

I am still here

Its been a long few week. I was sick for the past 3 weeks with a dumb cold that would not go away. I went to the doctor and he said it was a sinus infection so I got to spend 10 days on antibiotics.

Our brother in laws 95 year old grandmother was put into hospice care a little over 2 weeks ago and last Monday she passed away. On Saturday we helped them clean out her apartment. We spent about 7 hours moving the furniture and playing with Travis and Theresa. The kids are handling it very well. Her funeral is tomorrow so we will see how they handle it then.

The kids also had the 7th off of school so Jeremy and I had them for the day. We decided to get them out of the house and keep thier little minds on something besides their great-grandma, so we took them to golf-n-stuff. We played a round of golf, which they loved and were pretty much done after that. I was still pretty sick and got very tired playing golf. They had a great time and told their dad all about it when he picked them up.

On the 8th I went to the Scotish Festival at the fairgrounds. I need to download my camera still otherwise I would post some pictures. Gretchen came to town for it and so I got to spend the day with her.

Just a quick update from me now. Pictures will hopefully get posted this week.

0 comments: