Friday, May 13, 2011

$31.00........

That is how much I had to pay to renew my drivers license this morning. I noticed on Tuesday that my license expired that day and I had never received the renewal paperwork in the mail. I went online to see if I could renew it but you had to have some special numbers from the paperwork. So I made an appointment with the DMV and the soonest opening they had was for today. So I came to work early and then left to go to the DMV and I done and back at my desk 40 minutes later. When the DMV lady told me it $31 I was shocked. I told her that I remembered renewing it and it had only cost $12.00. She said that when she first started working for the DMV back in the 70's it $3.25 to renew your license. At least it was a pretty quick trip to the DMV.

Tomorrow I am going to Disneyland for a post birthday trip. Hopefully it won't be to busy or to hot.

0 comments: