Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquakes, Tsunamis and bears...oh my

Ok so bears have nothing to do with earthquakes and tsunamis. I did not watch the news last night so I did not hear about the earthquake and tsunami until this morning. I decided to fall asleep watching a movie last night and not just any movie. I was watching 2012, the END OF THE WORLD movie. Yep some people hate this movie I find it very entertaining and I love to laugh at how far fetched the movie is. So yes I got up this morning and was checking out facebook on my phone while waiting for the water in the shower to heat up and I see TSUNAMI WARNING. I kept reading some more and then I thought I am really awake? Am I still sleeping and dreaming that there was an earthquake and a tsunami?? So I take my shower and once I was done I turned the TV on and saw some amazing videos of the Tsunami tearing across Japan. I say amazing because how can all that raw power not be amazing? Tsunamis are pretty impressive as long as they stay away from my house. Now here I am sitting at work and none of us are really working. We are to busy checking out the videos on the internet trying to see more footage of the TSUNAMI and trying to see how it is affecting us. Yes it is most definatly Friday.

0 comments: