Monday, May 17, 2010

What happens when a 6 year old uses your camera in the backseat of the car.....

Theresa wanted to take some pictures when we were in the car on Sunday driving from my house to hers. Here are a few of the 50, yes 50 pictures she took.

I love this blurry one of her face!

And notice hoe to she the camera in the review mirror.



This is her dog that she won at the May Festival in Filmore.



A picture taken through a small American Flag that she "stole" from my house. You can see the dashboard through the flag. I would have never thought to take a picture like this!





A lovely self portait!




Yes she can even take upside down pictures!!




Another one of her dog!
Lesson learned.....don't let the 6 year old play with the camera in the car for a 15 minute drive without some rules!!!! She might end up being a great photographer some day!!!





1 comments:

yui said...

Hi! I'm behind you.
Good luck!