Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol

Yes I watch American Idol. I have to say that the girls really suck this year. I am enjoying certain contestants on the boys side. Last night I was shocked by the way that the "Rockin Nurse" was and how she sounded. She is the freaky one who looks like Cruella Deville or Elvira. I was trying to find a picture of her but I could not find one from last night. I liked her in the beginning but she should be on another show, one meant for rockers not for American Idol. I do like Michael Johns the guy from Australia. He sings pretty good. I am getting tired of the gay and way to happy people. American Idol needs to have a new type of winner.

1 comments:

Meghan said...

I have found a picture of Amanda...

http://www.americanidol.com/photos/?set=513&seq=5

Now I am watching with you. And as a singer I completley agree these women were HORRIBLE!!!! I do have to admit I do like Amanda... even though her hair is RIDICULOUS!!!! Otherwise I really like Carly & Robbie & David Archuleta. David is the most talented male, and Carly's version of "Crazy on You" BLEW me away last night. Brilliant.