Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve!!!!

I can not believe that it is New Year's Ev already!!! I have so much to do today. I have to go to the party store and get all of the goodies for tonight and I still have to hit the grocery store so i can make Touchdown Taco Dip...this is a Pampered Chef recipe and it is our favorite at parties!!!!

I have some Christmas pictures that I will post sometime soon. We spent Christmas Eve at my Uncle John's house. We had good food and spent some terrific time together. Christmass morning we went to Jen and Matt's house and opened presents with the kids. That afternoon we went to my dad's house and had dinner with him and my sister Emily, who has moved back to finifh high school here from Utah. Her mother is currently attending BYU and will be back in April or May.

So I will post a bucn of pictures is the new year, I still need to put up the rest of my Disneyland ones too. Happy New Year!!

0 comments: