Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Theresa'a new word

So Friday night Jen picked me up to go shopping and have some dinner. I got in the car and Theresa says "Auntie". I thought did she really just say that?? I have been waiting for this for so long, especially once she started calling Jeremy "Dude". For the rest of the night it was all abount Momma and Auntie. We even called Auntie Mychele so she could hear it too. I have to say it is so exciting when kids learn how to talk and then when they say Auntie for the first time it is even better!!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

i think "auntie" is one of the best words EVER! enjoy it!

Steph! said...

Alright! I am so glad she is making such great progress :)

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Yeah Jen, that was your first word too. Not, ha ha!! But it should have been with all the time I spent with you way back then.
Your favorite Auntie,
Heather