Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's missing???

See anything wrong with this picture? The really strong wind we had last night took off part of the trim. The 2 pieces that go to the top of the house flew off some time last night. We have them and they are intact but now we have to figure out how to put them back on the house. We didn't even hear it happen and I was so tired this morning that I did not even notice it. Jeremy found the missing pieces when he got home today.

I did my first physical therapy for my foot yesterday. He told me I have flat feet. Yeah thanks for that. I already knew that they are my feet after all. My MRI is on tuesday and my next therapy after that is on wednesday. There could be inflammation in my foot which we will know when the mri is done. The therpaist is also concerned that the ligaments could be torn. More fun times coming up for me!

0 comments: