Friday, March 12, 2010

Ideas and movie reivew

I want to try to make some things to sell to make extra money, but I can't seem to come up with any good ideas. Does anyone have anything ideas for things that I can make that won't cost me a lot of money?

My mom mentioned in her blog that she watched 2012 and didn't seem to like it very much. Jeremy and I rented it the other night and I laughed through out most of it. Yes I know it's a disaster movie and is not supposed to be funny but it was so over the top with distruction and places falling into the ocean that I couldn't help but laugh. I am actually watching it again now before we have to take it back again tomorrow. I may have to buy this movie eventually.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, didn't you just want that tsunami to hurry up and drown all those people already, and how convenient that the ex-wife's boyfriend gets smashed up in the cogs so that the hero and the ex-wife and the kids can all get back together again and re-populate the earth.
Actually we enjoyed watching the movie for the special effects, but the story lines are all too predictable.

Tuscany Hotel said...

nice post