Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Waiting....

So I am up and waiting for Honda to call so I can have my car back. I hate not having a car. We took Emily and Todd home last night and got to hear all about my dad's vacation. They went to the Kennedy Space Center, The Magic Kingdom and Epcot. I have to say when we got home the house was nice and quiet without 2 teenagers here. My dad had to turn around and drive to Vegas last night and will be gone until Friday or Saturday.

Since I still have not been able to find a job I am slowly going through the rooms of our house and am going to get rid of evertything that we no longer need or use. I am just ready for a decluttered house. I did not realize how many candles I have. I was going through some cupboards last night and kept pulling out boxes of Partylite Candles. I need to burn them all so I can get a new supply. I also pulled out a bunch of pictures. It was fun to look at them and see how much Travis and Theresa have grown. I need to go through them and put them in order and maybe even into a photo album.

0 comments: