Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trace Adkins at the Ventura County Fair August 2008

I love that the fair has concerts that are "FREE" all you have to do is pay to get into the fair. This year I only went to one concert. We saw Trace Adkins, yes the guy who was on Celebrity Apprentice. His concert was great. Jeremy did not go, he stayed at his mom's house and babysat Travis and Theresa. The bad part was the concert was on his birthday, but he was fine with babysitting because he knew how much I wanted to go to the concert.

Before the concert Jeremy's mom and I walked around a bit and looked at all the same crap that the fair has every year. We did go look at the animals which is always fun and I took this picture of a goat sign because it's name was Dude, which is what Theresa calls Jeremy.

This is my favorite picture of Trace Adkins. We were about 20 rows back and had a great view, plus with our new camera I got some good up close pictures.
Sorry this one is blurry I actually meant to post another picture but I chose the wrong one.


Darn wrong picture again. I thought thiat this was the one where you can see his eyes. I will have to go back through my pictures and post more later.



I liked this picture because of the palm tree behind him. I love the fair concerts because they are outside and since it is in August it is normally not hot at night. You are right next to the beach and get a nice breeze.





1 comments:

Meghan said...

HHHHHOOOOOTTTTTTTIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!


that is how i feel about trace adkins!