Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't sleep....

It's 2 am and I can not sleep. Why can't I sleep you night ask, well my mind is going in 50 different directions. I still have not found a job, I have bills to pay and our checking account is running out of money faster than I can put money in. I will get my next unemployement check in a week and Jeremy just got paid, but the money is leaving the checking account and going to bills. Car insurance was due yesterday so that had to be paid and my car payment was due last week so that is paid. Rent is due again in a little over a week. Is there ever an end to this?? On the plus side I now owe less than $2000 on my car and it should be paid off in January!!!

I keep thinking that things could be worse. At least the truck is paid off and we do not have a house payment (Thanks Mom for giving us the house), we just get to pay space rent now, which is less than a mortage but will go up again in Febuary. I am glad for the time that I have been able to be at home. I am slowly getting things cleaned up and we painted our living room. I just now need to paint a few other walls and then the house will feel really clean. My next big project is to clean out our junk storage area. I am going to see what stuff we can sell but I think most of it is junk that needs to be tossed or maybe some stuff can be donated for that all inportant tax write off.

I think I am going to go watch some tv and maybe take some melatonin and maybe then I will be relaxed enough to get some sleep.

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I couldn't sleep because it was so hot...
Sorry you have no job yet - that is a bummer. We are kind of in the same situation. I can't really go out and try to work w/o working papers and they are a joke to get right now...
Any temp agencies paying decent wages these days? Probably not...
Can you take all your crap to the swap meet or do a yard sale? You will be amazed at what people will buy. Just sell everything you don't really need. Might pay your slip rent.